Vizija is founded as a non-political, non-governmental and non-profit organization in September 2007 with a general aim to assist and support the provision and improvement of social and economical stability and quality of life of citizens and local community as a whole.
The organization, with its headquarters in Kragujevac, performs its activities in the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
The Team of Vizija consisting of licensed social workers, psychologists, graduate civil engineers, architects, agronomists, economists and managers has acquired its experience through the implementation of numerous projects funded by ECHO, Italian government, UNDP, UNHCR, EAR, FAO, Foundation Ana and Vlade Divac, EU and DRC.
Vizija supported over 1500 families (6500 refugees, internally displaced and locally vulnerable persons) through:
- psycho-social support – 6000 persons
- building material sets (PSH) – 345 families
- village houses (VH) – 153 families
- prefabricated houses – 13 families
- social housing in supportive environment (SHSE) – 105 families
- income activities sets – 741 families
- food and hygiene packages – 160 families
1. To assist and support the citizens (refugees, internally displaced persons, minorities, non-residents and domicile population) to overcome the state of humanitarian and social needs
2. To raise community awareness on the development of civil society values
3. To stimulate the economic development of the region, with the emphasis on the development of rural environment